Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning Service
Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning Service
With day-to-day movement, cooking, cleaning, pets and changes in outdoor environments, it is understandable that your home may have pollutants and allergens in the air. Light amounts of dust on furniture or return registers are a normal occurrence in any home. However, if family member begin to experience frequent symptoms of colds, red and watery eyes, throat and nasal congestion, asthma, allergies or other respiratory illnesses it may be dirty air ducts that are the culprit.
The ventilation system could be a breeding ground for dust mites and a receptacle for millions of dust particles, pollen, dander, mold and mildew spores. When you inhale the air inside your home you also inhale these contaminants, making you more susceptible to respiratory illness and allergy flare-ups.
This increased concentration of dust in your ventilation systems can lead to the environment inside your home being up to 100 times more polluted than the outside environment. Whether you’re at home, at school in a mall or any other enclosed space, the air contains contaminants that are invisible to the naked eye.
Aftermath Restoration Inc.’s air duct cleaning crews get to work cleaning the entire system, not just vacuuming around the register and vents. Our crews use patented equipment to reach through the vents and right into the ductwork. No part of the system is left untouched, and all dust and grime is extracted and collected back into the equipment for disposal.
We follow this vacuuming process by using an optional EPA registered fog agent that kills all traces of germs, bacteria, mold and mildew spores that may still be lurking deep inside your system. Now the air in your home is fresh, clean and pure – the way it should be!
Dryer vent duct cleaning reduces the chance of a fire in one's home and is important for both safety and economic reasons. A clogged dryer vent can be a hazard. Dryer vent ducts should be cleaned bi-annually or annually depending on the amount you use your dryer.
How to Determine if Air Ducts Should be Cleaned
It is important to understand that contaminated air ducts may not be the only cause of increased dust deposits or illness. Be sure to explore all possible causes with your doctor and speak to professionals when examining your home environment. Below are signs that your air duct system may need to be cleaned.
- Furniture seems to be attracting more dust and dirt than usual.
- Members of your family frequently suffer from colds, asthma, allergies or other symptoms of respiratory illness.
- Substantial mold growth inside hard surface ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling system is visible.
- Ducts are infested with vermin (rodents or insects).
- Ducts are clogged with excessive amounts of dust and debris and/or particles are actually released into the home from your supply registers.
Aftermath Restoration Inc’s Air Duct Cleaning Process Includes:
- First, a Aftermath Restoration Inc. technician will vacuum all of the register covers and vents, hand cleaning them to remove all traces of dust.
- Then, a patent pending Duct Sweeper is used to reach all the way into the ductwork through the vents to remove dust mites and dander. The dust that is extracted is not dispersed into the air to recontaminate the environment but remains inside the equipment. The HEPA system has a special filtering mechanism that filters air that is blown out of it resulting in clean air inside of the house.
- We also offer optional duct cleaning and vent cleaning services that include and dusting off the mechanical components of the unit including the blowing motor, the filters, drain pans and interior hosing. This helps ensure total clean up. We highly recommend this step of the procedure.
- Once all of the dust and pollutants have been removed, it is time to disinfect the systems. We offer an optional system fogging, using an EPA registered antimicrobial agent to eliminate fungi, mold and mildew spores, bacteria and other germs that may still remain in the systems after all of the ducts have been cleaned.
Furniture, Upholstery & Drapery Cleaning
Aftermath Restoration Inc.’s professional furniture and drapery cleaning services, you can give your existing upholstery and draperies an instant face lift. When we’re through with our upholstery cleaning processes and specialized furniture cleaning techniques, you’ll never believe that stunning new couch is actually your own!
Tile and Grout Cleaning & Sealing
Aftermath Restoration Inc’s tile and grout cleaning services make use of a special grout cleaning solution combined with a hot water rinse and vacuum system that help ensure that every speck of grime is sucked right out of its hiding place. Tile and grout cleaning is in fact the easiest and most inexpensive way to make over your bathroom without actually replacing the tiles themselves. As years of dirt and build-up are removed, the tiles gleam with a renewed shiny quality. Our professional tile cleaning services clean tile grout, and clean ceramic tile using processes and techniques that other tile cleaning companies simply can't match.
What Can I Expect from Aftermath Restoration Inc's Tile and Grout Cleaning Service?
Aftermath Restoration Inc. can restore the shine back to your ceramic tile surfaces. Kitchen and bath countertops, kitchen and bath floors, bath tiles, tiled foyers, entranceways, showers and enclosures, tubs,
We make use of specially formulated tile and grout cleaners to clean tile grout and ceramic tiles to leave them looking new. Once the tile grout cleaner has done its job, we use a hot rinse to make sure all last traces of bacteria and germs are flushed out.
Once the tile and grout has been cleaned, you can request a special grout sealant. This sealant covers the grout and makes it resistant to stains in the future.